Vs > Thompson, Mb
Wellington Aero vs Thompson, Mb Climate & Distance Between
Wellington Aero vs Bowler, Wi, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Wad Medani, Sudan
Wellington Aero vs Tuckerton, Nj, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Camilo Daza, Colombia
Thompson, Mb vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Thompson, Mb vs Gela, Italy
Thompson, Mb vs Milos, Greece
Thompson, Mb vs Sydney (airport), Australia
Solwezi vs Kingfisher, Ok
Chicago, Illinois vs Ceduna
Jackson, Ms vs Joao Pinheiro
Birmingham, England vs Chaska, Mn
- The distance between Wellington Aero, New Zealand and Thompson, Mb, Canada is approximately 13,539 km or 8,413 mi.
- To reach Wellington Aero in this distance one would set out from Thompson, Mb bearing 242° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Wellington Aero bearing 221.3° or SW .
- Wellington Aero has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Thompson, Mb has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Wellington Aero is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Thompson, Mb is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 16.9 °C (30.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 32.1 °C (57.8°F) less in Wellington Aero. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 482.5 mm (19 in) more which is equivalent to 482.5 l/m² (11.84 US gal/ft²) or 4,825,000 l/ha (515,825 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 13.8° higher in Wellington Aero than in Thompson, Mb.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Wellington Aero relative to Thompson, Mb. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Thompson, Mb vs Wellington Aero
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -2 (-4)
|| -7 (-12)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Wellington Aero vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe, Canada
Wellington Aero vs Aburatsu, Japan
Wellington Aero vs Storrs, Ct, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Tambora, Sumbawa, Indonesia
Thompson, Mb vs Kinston, Nc, Usa
Thompson, Mb vs Villa Dolores, Argentina
Thompson, Mb vs San Francisco, California, Usa
Thompson, Mb vs Toulouse, France
Takada vs Gyzylarbat
New Castlen, Pa vs Dover, Tn
Sittwe vs Kuopio
Vancouver, Wa vs Miyazaki
Wellington Aero vs Thompson, Mb Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Wellington Aero
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Thompson, Mb
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 328.1 kms (203.9 miles) NW
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 230.5 kms (143.2 miles) WNW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 472 kms (293.3 miles) W
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 278.3 kms (172.9 miles) WSW
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) SW
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 542.6 kms (337.2 miles) SSW