Vs > Pokegama Dam, Mn
Wellington Aero vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Wellington Aero vs Savannakhet, Laos
Wellington Aero vs Riga, Latvia
Wellington Aero vs Churchill Falls, Nf, Canada
Wellington Aero vs Redlands, Ca, Usa
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs C. Itapemirim, Brazil
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Wiarton, On, Canada
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Dodge City, Ks, Usa
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Holly, Co, Usa
Cadiz vs Cape Hatteras, North Carolina
Tacna vs Dayton, Wa
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Alice Springs
Daguaan City vs Hartford/ Bradley, Ct
- The distance between Wellington Aero, New Zealand and Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa is approximately 13,295 km or 8,262 mi.
- To reach Wellington Aero in this distance one would set out from Pokegama Dam, Mn bearing 239.7° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Wellington Aero bearing 231.6° or SW .
- Wellington Aero has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Pokegama Dam, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Wellington Aero is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Pokegama Dam, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 8.7 °C (15.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.7 °C (46.3°F) less in Wellington Aero. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 316.2 mm (12.4 in) more which is equivalent to 316.2 l/m² (7.76 US gal/ft²) or 3,162,000 l/ha (338,039 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5° higher in Wellington Aero than in Pokegama Dam, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Wellington Aero relative to Pokegama Dam, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Wellington Aero
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -11 (-20)
|| -9 (-16)
|| -3 (-5)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Wellington Aero vs Tulsa, Ok, Usa
Wellington Aero vs Leeming, Uk
Wellington Aero vs Ovruc, Ukraine
Wellington Aero vs Visby, Sweden
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Richmond, Virginia, Usa
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Tartous, Syria
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Milledgeville, Ga, Usa
Lerwick, Shetland Islands vs Greenville, Tx
Rumipamba vs Vicenza
Trang vs Moroni
Gor’Kij vs Coen, Queensland
Wellington Aero vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Wellington Aero
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE
Climate Guides for Locations near Pokegama Dam, Mn