Average Temperatures in Wellington Aero, New Zealand
- The average annual temperature in Wellington Aero, New Zealand is mild at 13.5 degrees Celsius (56.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 8.6 °C (15.5°F) which is a very low range.
- The hottest month (January) is very mild having a mean temperature of 17.8 degrees Celsius (64.04 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (July) is a little cool having an average temperature of 9.2 degrees Celsius (48.56 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Wellington Aero
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Wellington Aero Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Wellington Aero
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE