| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wellington Aero in July is a little cool at 9.2 °C (48.56 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry. Circa 110.8mm (4.4in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:14 long and the longest day is 9:55 long with an average length of 9:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Wellington Aero July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Wellington Aero, New Zealand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Wellington Aero:
- Trentham, New Zealand - 24.6 kms (15.3 miles) NE
- Linden, New Zealand - 14.9 kms (9.3 miles) N
- Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Avalon, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Lower Hutt, Gracefield, New Zealand - 13.5 kms (8.4 miles) NE
- Eastbourne, Days Bay, New Zealand - 10 kms (6.2 miles) ENE
- Wainuiomata, New Zealand - 14.4 kms (9 miles) ENE
- Beacon Hill, New Zealand - 4.2 kms (2.6 miles) SE
- Baring Head, New Zealand - 14.1 kms (8.8 miles) SSE